HVAC Service Technician
Take a picture of this ad, as this may be the turning point of your career!
HVAC Technician wanted within 2 to 3 months. Are you ready for a positive change?
Calgary Home Comfort is seeking for a H.V.A.C. Technician. 3rd, 4th year and journeyman. (Refrigeration mechanics, Gas fitters, Service Plumbers (with HVAC experience etc.) This job will be a long-term position. Minimum 5 years’ experience. Calgary Home Comfort has an A+ BBB rating.
- We are looking for someone who has these great core values:
- Takes pride in quality of workmanship,
- provides excellent customer service,
- has open / honest communication and
- wants to advance their career.
We are looking for someone who is honest, cares about their career and has integrity.
HVAC Service Technician:
- Complete HVAC service calls, maintenance and repairs. (Residential and/or Commercial)
Maintenance and Repair Work Involves:
- Checking all parts of an HVAC system (residential and/or Commercial)
- Check and adjust gas pressures
- Check temperature rises/temperature differences
- Filter replacements
- Repair heating equipment, troubleshoot HVAC equipment and replace parts as needed
- Check all safety controls
- Inspect heat exchangers
- Carbon monoxide checking
- Troubleshooting systems with problems and provide honest solutions
- IAQ recommendations to customers as needed
- Self-motivated competent H.V.A.C. mechanic that takes pride in their work
- Valid Class 5 driver’s license required,
- Professional and clean presentation.
- Must possess problem solving and diagnostic skills and communicate well with others
- Independent decision making and multi-tasking skills
- Provide clean criminal record
- After hours on call rotation
- Competitive hourly wage (Salary commensurate with experience)
- RRSP's contribution program
- Uniforms provided
- Safety training provided
- Company vehicle provided
- Up-to-date training and education on new products and technologies
- Holiday and Vacation pay 5%
- Health and dental Benefits paid by us
- We only service Calgary.
- We have gone paperless and work from mobile devices for invoicing
- We provide a phone or pay you $70 a month towards your own current smart phone
Please forward you resume to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax in to 403-238-2944.
Only Selected candidates will be contacted.